Thursday, January 15, 2015

TONY VS THE WHOLE H TOWN!

LOL! Did the title fool you?  Ok, ok, ok..... I'm not taking on the whole city.  I say that to say this.  There's only 1 of me and 4 million people in this city , and our website touches a great deal of them daily.  That being said, it's almost income tax season.  I'm busier than 99% of the car salesmen you've ever met.  The protocol going forward is as follows.  If you want a car from me or are referring me someone go to the website and fill out the "SEARCH FOR A VEHICLE TAB".  Those go directly to a member of our staff and either I will call you or a member of my team will shortly.  Thanks in advance for your cooperation and I look forward to rather than battling the whole H TOWN like the title suggests but selling them all a car!! Today is my off day and I'm not going in, however you are welcome to join me for lunch at Perry's LOL!!


Bon Appetite

Tony!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More